Saraff.Twain.DS is the skillful class library which allows you to design drivers (a Data Source) of flatbed scanner, web and digital camera and any other TWAIN device from .NET environment. You can use this library in your programs written in any programming languages compatible with .NET technology.
- The Saraff.Twain.DS
- The structure of a Source
- The framework of a Source
- The metadata (attributes) of a Source
- DI (Dependency Injection)
- Minimal Implementation
- Minimal Implementation with a Saraff.Twain.DS.BitmapSource
- Advanced Implementation
- Processing a TWAIN operations (Triplets)
- Image Layout
- The transfer is ready
- The end of the transfer
- Installation of the Saraff.Twain.DS
If you notice an error, please let me know about it.